You are visiting the website ingoya.com owned by INSIDE GOYA SL with address at Calle Orense number 68, 9th floor, Madrid, 28020, with CIF number B-88575808, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 40154, Sheet 71, Page M-713588, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
Telephone: 912 91 83 15
Contact email: email@example.com
Telephone: 912 91 83 15
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice“) are intended to regulate the use of the website (hereinafter, the “Website“) of THE HOLDER, who makes them available to the public.
The condition of USER is attributed to whom access and/or uses this Web Site or to whom accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The mentioned conditions will be applied independently of the general conditions of contracting that are of obligatory fulfilment if applicable.
Use of the Website
ingoya.com provides access to information, materials or data (hereinafter, “the Contents“) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER can have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Website. The USER undertakes the responsibility to make appropriate use of the Content and services that THE HOLDER offers through its Website. Specifically, this obligation excludes the following aspects:
- Incurring in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminating racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal content or propaganda, or advocacy of terrorism or human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Using the Website or the information it contains for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any other commercial use, especially for sending unsolicited e-mails.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
Among these elements there are included the following: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.
All rights reserved. Under the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law is expressly prohibited reproduction, distribution, processing and public communication of all or part of the contents of this Website. In addition, any other form of exploitation of these contents without the authorization of the HOLDER, such as making them available for commercial purposes, on any media and by any technical means are expressly prohibited.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
The USER acknowledges that the use of the Website and its Contents and services is carried out under his exclusive responsibility. For instance, THE HOLDER assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the Website, its services and Content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the Website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- The fraudulent access to the Contents or services by unauthorized third parties, as well as the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties could carry out if applicable.
- The accuracy, veracity, currency and usefulness of the Content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will offer all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- The damage caused to computer equipment during access to the Web Site as well as the damage caused to the USERS due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- The damages or losses that are derived from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous case or force majeure.
In the event that the website ingoya.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. THE HOLDER will not assume in any case, any liability for the content of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice and any misuse of its Website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Modification of this Legal Notice and duration
THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal. These changes include modifying, deleting or adding as many content and services provided through the portal as well as the way in which these content and services are represented or located on its Web site.
The validity of this Legal Notice will depend on its exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the courts of Madrid.